Re: [TowerTalk] Working with HFTASweep data

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Working with HFTASweep data
From: Randy Farmer <w8fn@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2020 17:53:31 -0400
Thanks to those who replied on and off list. It's just a "simple" matter of importing the *.13 text data (which turns out to be organized in fixed width fields) into Excel using the Data Import function. Then there's a whole lot of reformatting to get the tabular formats put into useful form. Since I'm not an Excel macro guy, that means doing some simple copy and paste with formulas, followed by a WHOLE lot of manual deletion of redundant rows of text. I'm making progress.

73...
Randy, W8FN