Re: [TowerTalk] Best way to support cables with crank-up tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Best way to support cables with crank-up tower
From: Phil <pmills7@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 13:12:14 -0500
I use the K7FP arms  myself and have been happy
with them.

73, Phil   W5BVB

On 10/6/2020 11:32 AM, n5xz@earthlink.net wrote:
I am looking for suggestions for supporting my cables from the top of my
crank-up tower. I am considering Kellems Grips, but also want to consider
something less expensive. Suggestions? I have an arm that extends out about
18" with a clamp on it.

Tower is 70 feet tall. Cables consist of  2 LMR400, 1 Rotor control cable, 1
SteppIR control cable, 1 #6 ground wire, 1 3-conductor extension cord. Not
sure of the total weight, but I'm sure it's a few pounds! Cable bundle is
about 1.1" in diameter.

73,

Allen R. Brier N5XZ
1515 Windloch Lane