Re: [TowerTalk] House next door recently sold.....

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] House next door recently sold.....
From: John Simmons <jasimmons@pinewooddata.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 17:04:23 -0500
I live in a very remote, very heavily forested area. My next door neighbor told me that... "forensic accounting has proven towers reduce property values. My family has 5 lawyers and you don't have enough money to fight me." He also made terroristic threats against me and my family. He sold the place to someone that doesn't have any lawyers but is 'off' in other ways. Every neighborhood has nuts. All my other neighbors are terrific. None of my neighbors can see any of my antennas from their property but the tower with the antennas on top is clearly visible from the lake.

K3LR has no issues with his neighbors either.

-de John NI0K
https://www.qrz.com/db/NI0K