[TowerTalk] Cover antennas - the good news and the bad news

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cover antennas - the good news and the bad news
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 21:30:33 +0000 (UTC)
Howdy, TowerTalkians -

    Tnx for your identification of the aforementioned QST cover antennas. I was
on the right track anyway - hi.     The good news? The F12 C31XR is a terrific
antenna. The bad news? The Mosley PRO series antennas are LOSERS. If you don't
believe me, get a copy of our exclusive on-the-air yagi antenna test (available
from championradio.com) and see for yourself. One of the PRO antennas we tested
had negative gain on one band. Hard to believe the antenna's owner hasn't
noticed the difference himself since they're installed in close proximity for
instant comparison. Or maybe he has.      Now back to regularly scheduled
programming.  Cheers,Steve     K7LXC