Re: [TowerTalk] Used Rohn Section Wanted

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Used Rohn Section Wanted
From: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 19:20:31 -0500
All:

I should have mentioned that I'm located in Suffolk county New York. I checked with local hams but came up empty handed.

Tony

On 11/5/2020 1:54 PM, Artek Manuals wrote:
Tony

It would help all of us help you  if we knew where you were located and your call sign. 10' sections  of R25 do not fit very well in a large USPS Flat-rate Boxes and shipping from a source possible on the other end of the continent is probably a deal breaker. Even with gas below $2 a gallon right now driving from Miami to Seattle to pick it up doesn't make much sense

Dave
NR1DX