Re: [TowerTalk] Feedthroughs for rotator cable?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Feedthroughs for rotator cable?
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 15:35:53 -0800
On 11/13/20 3:24 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 11/13/2020 2:29 PM, jimlux wrote:
These days, I'd use those nifty green connection blocks with the screw clamps. Stick the stripped wire in, tighten the screw, done. No need for ring or spade lugs, and you can easily probe from the top.

Yes, we've used them in the world of installed audio systems since at least the '90s, where they're known as Phoenix connectors. SteppIR adopted them sometime in the last decade. If I'd had them in my junk box at the time, I would have certainly used them. :)

Phoenix is one of the main brands.