Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator loop - another question

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator loop - another question
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 08:50:00 -0800
Ken & Pete,

Thanks for sharing the rotator loop info.
I am changing the coax on my tower and have been trying to think of a better
way to do the loop.  I like this idea and will try it myself.
Now I need to decide whether to start with the rotator at mid travel or all the
way around.  Probably doesn't make much difference,
the yagi is 8 feet above the rotator..................

73,
Bob
K6UJ