[TowerTalk] Hi Dennis Re: Folder Over 80M Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hi Dennis Re: Folder Over 80M Antenna
From: RVZ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 17:28:47 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Dennis, That's a great idea but I'd need to make a high power LC circuit and
don't have the parts.  Also, it would need to handle 1,500 watts for heavy-duty
contest use so it would require hefty parts.  Every time I've tried a Shunt
Feed system in the past the SWR gradually changes as the contest goes on. Do
you have a recommendation as to where I could acquire parts for an LC circuit
that would stay rock stable after several hours of use? Thanks & 73, Dick- K9OM
 In a message dated 11/24/2020 12:23:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,