[TowerTalk] FOR SALE - Antenna Swing Gate for Rohn 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FOR SALE - Antenna Swing Gate for Rohn 25G
From: "John O'Mara" <w4nf@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 14:29:49 -0500
IDC Technology Antenna Swing Gate for Rohn 25G that I have decided not to
install.  I already have my middle antenna of the 3 stack on this same type
mount.  Never installed, all hardware included.  Welded aluminum
construction, light weight but very sturdy.  All you need is a rotor and
beam to complete the installation.  The rotor plate is drilled for Hy-Gain
and Yaesu rotors.  Photos on my webpage www.w4nf.com <http://www.w4nf.com>
and IDCtechnology.net.  $200 plus shipping from 20112. Call at 703-791-3302
or email me.