[TowerTalk] FW: LP Antenna Question

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FW: LP Antenna Question
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:42:37 -0800
Nope. Not a chance. It's a commercial antenna, hundreds sold, and apparently
they all work. I put a photo of the front end of the antenna on my website
on a related page. The image is the first one and if you click on the image
you will get a bigger image which can then be zoomed to clearly show how
they connect the OWL to the coax. Here:
http://w6dsr.com/LP1005AA%20Restoration/index.html
-W6DSR-