Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Broadside vs end-fire phasing of RX ants: MFJ-1

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: Broadside vs end-fire phasing of RX ants: MFJ-1026?
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 13:31:43 -0700
Hi Rich,
I used the MFJ 1026 (I had 2 of them) and also used the NCC-1.
I used them to phase various antennas including my en-echelon Beverage pair
which were fed with CAT5 instead of RG-6.
They worked just fine.  The NCC-1 is a more refined box, perhaps a bit less
noise, but at my city QTH I really didn't notice much difference.

I can't use either now at the remote.

Steve, ve6wz