[TowerTalk] Resonant Frequency - 40m Dipole

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Resonant Frequency - 40m Dipole
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 11:49:48 -0500
If any of you have built a coil loaded 40m dipole and can remember
approximately how much higher in frequency it resonated when moved from
10-15 feet off the ground to a half wavelength or more, please let me
know.

Guess my memory isn't as good as I thought because I can't remember exactly
what happened when I built one and put it up at home a couple years ago.
Whatever it was, as I recall, was not nearly the same as my model
indicated. I've got more work to do but want to put it up soon.

73...Stan, ZF9CW