[TowerTalk] Help needed: DCU-3 controller problems.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Help needed: DCU-3 controller problems.
From: Eric Rosenberg <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:22:28 -0500
 I've had a DCU-3 control box for my CD-45 for a couple of years.  I've not
had any problem until now.

All of a sudden, it's randomly losing the antenna direction memory
settings. I can re-program them (as seen on the display), but for reasons
the setting doesn't always take. As there is no battery to go bad, I'm lost
as where to look or trouble shoot!

Likewise, the encoder to manually set a direction seems awfully flakey.

Any help is appreciated.

73,
Eric W3DQ