Re: [TowerTalk] Reuse PL-259

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reuse PL-259
From: amfone via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 23:25:53 +0000 (UTC)
 Yes you can clean and reuse a PL259 but why I just put new one on of good
quality,73 TimWB8UHZ

    On Monday, February 15, 2021, 5:39:40 PM EST, Les Kalmus <w2lk@bk-lk.com>
wrote:

 I meant for scrapyard recycling, not reuse recycling... I have learned
the hard way, it's not worth doing for all the reasons everyone has
already stated plus what you have added, Jim.

Les W2LK