Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron PC control app

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Green Heron PC control app
From: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 12:37:13 -0800
At N6RO, we use Green Heron Everywhere to handle 8 rotators, shared by 6
operating positions. It integrates with N1MM if you like, automatically
displaying only the rotators for the bands that are active at your station (and
handles SO2R correctly). Displays include the usual compass with optional
background, and a smaller, simpler numerical one with named presets. ( I have
seen the compass with at least 6 rotators at once and that’s pretty much
useless!) W9KKN even worked up a version that runs on a Raspberry Pi, so it’s
our GHE server. Also, all the stack matches are integrated into this by using
GHE WiFi I/O hardware.

Gary NA6O
gwj@wb9jps.com