Re: [TowerTalk] [test-equip-trader] Heliax rolls… corrections.

To: "test-equip-trader@groups io" <test-equip-trader@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [test-equip-trader] Heliax rolls… corrections.
From: PeteM <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2021 12:34:37 -0500
He is the final listing for the cable...   I have taken a sample to the
local scrap metal yard and was quoted a price for the copper cable.   I
have now priced it close to that price… a tad higher since it is unused an
a bargain.   These full rolls can not be shipped… and i will not.  Full
rolls for sale only… not pieces.   BUT I DO HAVE SOME PREMADE PIECES WITH
CONNECTORS ON IT (FACTORY INSTALLED) THAT I WILL POST LATER.

After the rolls have been sold or other,  only then will the connectors be
sold serarately and not for the same price (quantity dependant).

Sorry to sound miserable but this stuff really has to go,  and now
sooner than later.