Re: [TowerTalk] Rope

To: k4to@arrl.net, Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@gmail.com>, kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rope
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:00:53 -0800 (PST)
Just be careful to make sure that the OD of the rope is proper for the pulley
you will be using. I have a fouled pully about 80 ft from the ground because a
rope of too small all an OD was used and came off the pulley and wedged in it.
The only way to deal with this in the future is to hire a tree climber to go up
and free it up and for me to  replace  the rope with one of the proper OD. -
John Owens -  N7TK