[TowerTalk] EZNEC/AutoEZ Shunt Coil Modelling for Yagis

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZNEC/AutoEZ Shunt Coil Modelling for Yagis
From: David Needham <aa4vt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 07:05:21 -0500
Thank you to all that replied. They have all been most helpful. Dan
McGuire, AC6LA also saw the post and made some very elegant upgrades to my
model. I will post a summary of what I have learned once I have implemented
all the changes.

In the "you never know what will happen" category, a ham friend I hadn't
heard from in over 40 years saw my post and listing of previous callsigns
and reached out to me. It will be awesome to reconnect with him.

Thank you!
David Needham, AA4VT (formerly K4AJA and K8AJA)