Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER LIGHTING

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER LIGHTING
From: Ken Alker <ka6ken@alker.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:51:29 -0700
Bill,

I have a bunch of used 12V 35AH batteries that are about 2 years old and still
have at least a couple of years life in them (testing under load and checked
internal impedance) if you need any more for $20-$35 each (lower internal
impedance = higher cost; retail $99 new).  For that matter, if anyone needs any
12V 7AH batteries, I have 200+ of them that are about 2.5 years old that I'm
going to sell for $10 each to the ham community.  I prefer to sell in boxes of
eight (when shipped), if people can group their purchases.  I have a few other
values too (smaller/bigger/6V/etc. including a couple of BIG ones from solar
install).  I can email direct with more details, testing done, what they were
used for, etc.

Ken, KA6KEN
Santa Barbara Electronics Supply, LLC
Impulse Advanced Communications, LLC

--On Friday, June 18, 2021 4:32 PM +0000 Bill via TowerTalk