[TowerTalk] Issue with HyGain control nox

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Issue with HyGain control nox
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 13:56:39 +0000 (UTC)
I'm going through my rotor collection getting ready to sell them and found an
issue with two of the control boxes.  Using a good T2X as the rotor I got
normal operation and indication from several control boxes.  However, two other
control boxes did not operate as they should.  Both boxes operate normally
except indication is off.  One has indication stopping at 90 degrees even with
the calibrate turned full clockwise.  The other does not indicate the other way
past 270 degrees even with the calibrate turned full counter-clockwise.  Both
however, do rotate the rotator 360 degrees.
I know the rotator is indicating OK since it indicates perfectly with three
other control boxes.  Any ideas as to what is going on?  My first thought is
the calibrate pot is bad, but I'm not sure.
Bill K4XS/KH7XS