Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole center connector

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dipole center connector
From: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 10:20:39 +0000 (UTC)
 How much do you pay for an SO-259?  I bought one at a hamfest for $1.  It was
Chinese junk that allowed poor conduction to the center connector.  I would not
make a dipole antenna with one of those.
I bought the Alpha-Delta dipole antenna kit back in 1998.  It is used for an
80m dipole that is still working great.
I find DX Engineering to be a provider of quality products with excellent
service.
73, Keith NM5G