Re: [TowerTalk] Earth Ground: How good is good enough

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, reflector Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Earth Ground: How good is good enough
From: David Hachadorian <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:20:32 -0700
I might add that the Kindle version of N0AX's book is available on Amazon for only $9.99.  The Kindle version is pretty cool because you can click on hyperlinks and look at them easily. If you don't have a Kindle, you can use Amazon's free app to read it on a computer.  Actually, for a book like this, with illustrations and hyperlinks, that is my preferred way to read it.

https://www.amazon.com/Grounding-Bonding-Radio-Amateur-ARRL-ebook/dp/B06Y5T8HYT/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=n0ax+grounding&qid=1631214633&sr=8-2

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA