Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Cable Protection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Cable Protection
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 20:59:23 -0700
At a minimum, I'll try to bond the shield at the top of the tower and at the base. I am going to put some terminal blocks in the big metal cabinet at the base of the tower, so it will be easy to easily splice in whatever protection is deemed prudent. If I could climb the tower anytime I wanted, I would consider putting some protection right at the rotator, but given the circumstances, I may elect to keep that end as simple as possible and hope for the best.

73, Mike W4EF...............