Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling Rohn 25G in K6STI's AO

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling Rohn 25G in K6STI's AO
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 10:59:21 -0500
Thanks Jim.

I was hoping someone had done this the easy way - Dave says "8.5 inches should work" and I'm getting predictable and usable results at the moment using 10 inches.  Mostly I'm trying to get a reality check at this point on the lengths of the top load wires. Certainly if I can get it to accept the 160 meter energy it will radiate it. I'm getting wrapped around ropes and wires.

73 - Mark N5OT