[TowerTalk] Create RC5A - Trouble shooting

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Create RC5A - Trouble shooting
From: W1JCW John <W1JCW@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 18:02:09 +0000
Had a transient lighting hit on tower, took out Christmas lights and possible
damage to my Create RC5A rotor as I cannot move it.

Have the manual but wanted to check here first for suggestions to check motor
leads and determine what could have blown.
Regardless of course looking at removing the rotor and repair it.

Just in time for Christmas, bad enough took out Christmas lights.

73-
W1JCW
John