Re: [TowerTalk] FOLLOW UP & SOLUTION ..RE Quiet 27" monitors ?????/

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FOLLOW UP & SOLUTION ..RE Quiet 27" monitors ?????/
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 17:36:11 -0500
The portable SDR I have is a Russian design that is/was widely marketed as a "Malachite-DSP" receiver.

The rumor was that  the "authors" no longer support it and were releasing a later (better?) version, I did not keep up with the later version if there was one. That being said there are now many Chinese knockoffs still available ....BUYER BEWARE.

Dave

NR1DX

manuals@artekmanuals.com