Re: [TowerTalk] Feeding Guys was Loading Guy Wires

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Feeding Guys was Loading Guy Wires
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 08:00:57 -0400
Sure, there have been such charts over the years.  My point was that making segments of guys into resonant lengths would seem like a risky endeavor for the performance of the antennas on the tower, especially given the harmonic relationship of our bands.

That said, for years I had a 4-element K3LR-style vertical array for 80M on my tower, and noticed no impact on the stacked tribanders inside the array.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.