Re: [TowerTalk] Sources for SS Hardware ??

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sources for SS Hardware ??
From: "Charles Gallo (KG2V)" <charlie@thegallos.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:50:51 -0500
The company I work for sells products on Amazon - and all of a sudden, we had people counterfeiting our products!!! Amazon's response? If you pay us for product protection (basically bar codes), THEN we can do something, but otherwise, too bad, even though the package looks different - they can't pull them from stock