Re: [TowerTalk] Removing a K7NV Bracket that doesn't have the Spreader B

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Removing a K7NV Bracket that doesn't have the Spreader Bolt
From: Richard Smith <n6kt1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 04:08:34 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi John,
Thanks for your response. The K7NV clamps are too corroded to be saved with
paint.
We are not sure how much the corrosion is holding the clamp to the mast. But I
think tapping a wedge (a chisel?) into the space may do the trick.
73, Rich, N6KT
    On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 07:17:34 PM PST, john@kk9a.com