[TowerTalk] Arc Fault Panel

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Arc Fault Panel
From: <felix1063@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 14:37:24 -0700
Hi Shane,

No matter what panel manufacture one installs, you should consider unbolting
the buss bars and rubbing the metal to metal joints down with some
conductive grease and a rag.  If you are going to get a Square D panel
installed, I'd put a thin coat of conductive grease on the buss bars also as
they will be aluminum.  Also put a thin coat of grease on the connective
surfaces of each circuit breaker.especially if you are in a wet environment.

Cutler Hammer I believe still makes a 200 amp home panel that utilizes pure
copper buss bars.

--jeff

Wb7aht