Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Beverage Antenna Terminating Resistors

To: "'RVZ'" <rlvz@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Beverage Antenna Terminating Resistors
From: <steven.gehring@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 11:52:47 -0800
Dick,

You could roll your own with these if you can find a reseller willing to meet
your ohmage and quantity requirements: Ohmite 800 & 1000 Series, Tubular High
Energy Bulk Ceramic

The Ohmite Ceramic Resistor Division Tubular Non-Inductive Bulk Ceramic
Resistors provide excellent performance for high peak power or high-energy
pulses.

Type SP applications include:
• Motor drive circuits
• Snubber circuits