[WriteLog] Upgrade problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Upgrade problems
From: marlow@Princeton.EDU (Daniel Marlow)
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 08:35:04 -0500
Hello,

  Forgive me if this appears twice.  Sent the same
message yesterday, but it didn't appear to hit.

  I am trying to upgrade from wl v10.11 to v10.22,
but encountered a problem during the installation,
specifically, when I run the setup.exe program
it gets about 60% of the through the "Upgrade Screen,"
at which point an error box pops up saying:

        Media Name: data
        Component Win95Only
        FileGroup: Win95Only
        c:\windows\system\atl.dtl
        Error number: 115

  I looked in the aforementioned directory and the
atl.dll appears to be there.

   I am running a fairly version of Windows 98 and
did not have these problems when installing wl V10.11
I look

   Has anyone encountered similar problems?

73,
Dan K2QM

--
Daniel R. Marlow   marlow@princeton.edu