[WriteLog] Problem with Bandmap in WL 10.22B (and earlier)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with Bandmap in WL 10.22B (and earlier)
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:42:59 -0500

> I noticed this too, and asked about it a few weeks ago with no reply.
> It also tied into the question of opening a separate band map for each
> band, with the hope that the packet spots would fill up each band map,
> which doesn't happen either.
>
> Maybe someone knows how to do this.

I can vouch that the above does work if using DX Telnet linked to Writelog,
and I thought I understood that it works with the Writelog telnet feature
too.  I think the "new" spots will fill the multiple bandmaps OK - The
"trick" to "filling up the bandmap" is the "fdx" command with the
AR-Clusters.

Multiple bandmaps "filled up" by using the sh/fdx/100 command via DX Telnet
connected to an AR-cluster can be seen at
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/view_of_the_contest.htm