[WriteLog] CW w/WrightLog......no joy

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW w/WrightLog......no joy
From: n5na@telepath.com (A. Sewell)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:12:59 -0600
Will Writelog send CW with just the com port connected to the rig?

I thought if you wanted to use a com port for rig control and CW you needed
to build a cable that had the CW keying circuit running to the key jack and
the rig control cables going to the rig control connector.

Or does the 746 let you control a build-in CW keyer thru the rig interface?

Alan  N5NA