[WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Feature Requests BANDMAP
From: kc0czi@midmoskywarn.net (Kevin Brown - KC0CZI)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 21:23:30 -0500
I hadn't been following this thread well lately... BUT,

"just right clicking and choosing Add to Bandmap" isn't nearly as
efficient as it ought to be.  Taking my hands out of the keyboarders
position to grab the mouse - SLOWS DOWN RATE.

In the best case scenario, the norms should be:
keep mouth behind microphone (or not if running CW - in which case mouth
does nothing)
fingers on keyboard (for logging or sending CW)
foot on switch throughout the contest.

Adding a station to the bandmap should be one of those features that
should not require any deviation from those norms.