[WriteLog] CW Keyer - PC generates

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Keyer - PC generates
From: steve@slrs.com (Steve Russell)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:14:07 -0400
I removed the usb serial ports as a test, removed the drivers, am left with
just com1.  If I have rig interface com1, rig interface works fine.  If I
select cw also com1, pc generates, the rig interface stops functioning.  Is
there some flow control that changes when pc-generated cw is enabled?  Some
lines I must tie one way or the other that maybe just happened to work
without cw output?  Of course I'm trying this the night before the pa qso
party...

Anybody using ICOM and pc generated cw?

Thanks,

-Steve, AA3ZV