K6LL sprINT

David O. Hachadorian 74752.115 at compuserve.com
Sun Apr 28 17:37:08 EDT 1996

K6LL sprINT score:

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   40CW       62          62         62
   20CW      111         111        111

 Totals      173         173        173

    Final Score = 173 points.

One of my radios is out of service, so this was a plain old
one - radio, low tech, one bandchange exercise with an old
TS-830. It sure was a LOT MORE FUN than previous recent sprINTs
where I have been struggling to improve my two radio capability.
I sure wish this two radio crap would all go away.

It was an interesting horserace with N2NT:

time	my #	his #
0103	5	6
0106	11	12
0113	20	22