AA0OB NAQP

Greg Fields aa0ob at skypoint.com
Sun Aug 4 11:55:00 EDT 1996

Call Used: AA0OB
Name Used: Greg
Section:   MN
Hours of operation: 10

Band    QSOS    Mults
160     1       1
80      44      24
40      184     42
20      198     43
15      53      23
10      12      5
____________________
        492     138

SCORE= 67896

Software: NA
Rig:    : 1000D
Ant's 80: dipole at 25 feet
      40: sloper off the roof tower at 30 feet
20/15/10: Explorer 14 on 15 foot Create roof tower, 33 feet high

Comments: This is a always a fun contest. I don't think 15 and 10
were as good as last summers NAQP but, I should expect that at the
sunspot low! With my lowly 80 meter dipole and no 160 ant I really
depend on 15 and 10 for the multipliers. If only I could convince
the nieghbors and the XYL that I need a real tower, hi! What makes
this contest so fun is that the little guys really can hold a
frequency and get some good runs going. It's also a good chance to
take stock of what needs to be done before SS, hi!

73,

Greg AA0OB

Greg Fields AA0OB
aa0ob at skypoint.com