WB0OLA/7 NAQP CW Summary

Jim Walter 76353.1416 at compuserve.com
Thu Aug 8 03:22:27 EDT 1996

                  NAQP CW CONTEST SUMMARY SHEET

    Callsign used = WB0OLA/7  Name used = Jim  State = Montana

  Band      QSO's  Mults
   160        1      1
    80        5      4
    40      134     39
    20      179     43
    15       29     17
    10        0      0

   All      348  X 104 = 36,192

Equipment: TS-850, 100 Watts

Antennas:  Force 12 C-3XL @ 60', 2 EL 40 @ 70'; TH5 @ 50';
           Inv V (160M) @150'; Inv V (80/40M) @ 110'

Club or team:  NERDS 7 (?)

Remarks:  My thanks to Mike, N9ITX, and his family for allowing me to
          operate from their station.  I didn't have a CW interface so did
          all sending by hand (and occasionally it showed, badly) or using
          the TS-850's memory.  I wish I could have taken a little more
          advantage of operating from this "rare" state.  I did learn a
          number of things that I will try and do different next time.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest:

Signature:  James A. Walter    Date:  08 August 1996