NJ2L SprINT score

Rus Healy rhealy at mdsroc.com
Mon Aug 12 10:29:40 EDT 1996

Got the tribander up at about 50 feet on my new 105-foot tower, thanks to
my father-in-law (he was my ground crew). First antenna on the tower.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to fix and pull up the 40-meter dipole!
I operated for 52 minutes, then went back to watching the movie with my
wife and her folks. Score: 50 QSOs. It was fun to run right there with
N5RZ! Tree was way ahead of me, though. Tree: Why did you have so much
trouble hearing me compared to the other comparably loud West Coast
stations? Rig problems? My fist? :')

This is a *great* contest!

--73, Rus

Rus Healy, NJ2L