AA5BT SprINT score

Derek Wills oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
Tue Aug 13 23:15:45 EDT 1996

Thanks to all for the QSOs.  Sounded very sparse to start with, I almost
quit...   nothing much heard on 40 until the last 30 mins.  Made 103 Qs,
fewer than the last couple of times.  My last one was my 12th Q with
Tree N6TR, whose QSO # was 170 - sheesh.  He could have stopped after
80 mins and still won the thing, this is very depressing for many of us
('inspiring' would be a more positive way of putting it, I suppose).
Gave my real name to WA2SRQ for my first Q, never heard it or him after
that.    Rig - TS830S + Force 12 C-4 at about 40m.  See you in the next one.

Derek AA5BT, G3NMX
oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu