WD0T NAQP SSB

Dravland, Todd ToddD at dci.state.sd.us
Tue Aug 20 09:24:00 EDT 1996

Single op  5 hours

40-   34  20     -2 ele yagi @ 45ft
20-   107 32     -6 ele tribander @ 40ft
15-   57  23      "
10-   75  20      "
=============
         273   95= 25,935

Wish I could have done more of this contest.  Really great sporadic E on 10
and 15 meters made it fun to sit up there and call or S&P either way.
 Started the contest at 2030 after golfing 18 holes in the first day of the
local club tournament, as it turns out I should have skipped the golf and
done  radio  :-)).   Didn't get to the low bands as I needed to get some
sleep for the Sunday round of golf to finish out the tournament.  Usually, I
don't do any summer contesting, so this was a treat!  Thanks for the fun and
hope to work you all this fall in upcoming events.  73,,todd

wd0t

toddd at dci.state.sd.us