W5NN "Slugo Report" NAQP

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 15:43:10 EDT 1996

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Aug-96, 18-Aug-96

        NAQP SSB Multi-Op
        Callsign Used : W5NN
        Name Used:  SLUGO
        Operators : K5GA, N5RP, KB5YVT
        Station: K5XI

 _____________________________________

  160SSB      41          41         41        15
   80SSB     143         137        137      41
   40SSB     263         262        262      50
   20SSB     539         538        538      58
   15SSB     206         202        202      44
   10SSB     152         146        146      25
 _____________________________________

 Totals     1344        1326       1326     233

    Final Score = 308958 points ???

We hope this is correct, we had major software problems.
Only 50wts out on 40m and lost about an hour with computer
downtimes.

Sorry to all the guys we called that had to tell us we were
a dupe!  Also the ones that had to repeat their name/st on the
low bands.  We could not bring up previous QSO info and duping
was not working on some of the bands.

Funny things:

K5GA is asked for a repeat on the name SLUGO
he sez "it's Slugo...Slugo  you know like in Slugo!"

N5RP's friend "Harold" wants to know who puts on this damn
contest anyway.  RP is the master of working "Pig Farmers"
and getting their info and telling them "thanks your in the log."
They usually go ballistic after that!

Since we were having such problems we decided to have some
fun so Billy Cq'ed for an hour 2kc below and 2kc above 3.853
He learned a few new words for his effort, and somehow these
guys new things about Billy's sister?  Who' da thought it?

Great to see all the Multi's, hope to see you next time.

73 Mike KB5YVT