K5NZ ARRL 160 SO/HP

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 19:50:48 EST 1996

K5NZ STX  SO/HP  abt 7hrs

FT1000MP
Inverted L 60ft
800ft Bev/EWE

BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

160CW      448         447        954      69        10
 Totals      448         447        954      69        10

Final Score = 75366 points.

Friday night was a blast with even a few DX calling me!

What a hoot listening to K8RR, N5JA fight for 1.835.5 for an hour before the
contest started!

Best rate 112 at 0200 Friday night, now that was fun.

Funniest QRL:

Was S&Ping up the band and find a nice hole around 1845.  QRL
4 times..nothing.....great start CQing.  Work abt 12 Q's real quick and all
of a sudden W7-- starts CQing right on me 20 over.  I call him and ask if he
would QSY and he sez been here for 4 hours.  I ask where have you been the
last 10 mins while I was making Q's?  He sez taking a piss.  I laugh and tell
him thats a winner, I'll QSY!

73 Mike K5NZ ex kb5yvt

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com