KS4XG SOLP Phone 10m ARRL Result

Pete Soper psoper at encore.com
Sun Dec 15 19:07:16 EST 1996

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: KS4XG                    Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator
					       Low Power, Phone Only

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES/  COUNTRIES
                                PROVINCES

      SSB       96      192       21        5

      Totals    96      192       21        5  =   4,992

Hours operating: 3

All reports sent were 59NC, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: IC735, tuner, two 102' dipoles 40 degrees apart and
                        up 50-70', manual graphite graphics accelerator with
			rubberized error correction and paper non-rotating
			storage.  (computer afterward)

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com
Administrative requests:  3830-REQUEST at contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-3830 at contesting.com