W4ZW 10M CW QRP SO/UA

Ivan Ivanovich rsr at gate.net
Sun Dec 15 22:06:07 EST 1996

           ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: W4ZW                     Country:  United States
                                     Category: Single Operator QRP

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW             55           220               9             1
      SSB             0               0               0             0

      Totals        55          220               9               1  =
2,200

Equipment Description:  Yaesu FT-1000MP    4 Elements @ 60'

Club Affiliation: Summit Contest Club

Back in the states from Russia,  but only one hour for this contest
between family responsibilities.  The opening to ZL was GREAT!!!
Good signals here in Southwest Florida. Thought QRP would make it
interesting.  Look for me from Colorado next three weeks before I'm
back to Moscow.

               Jon Hamlet  W4ZW
               602 South Casey Key Road
               Nokomis, FL 34275