ARRL 10 Meters - 7Z5OO SO/CW

Michael J. Manafo 71053.1526 at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 16 06:28:11 EST 1996

                     ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 1996

      Call: 7Z5OO                    Country:  Saudi Arabia
      Operator: K3UOC                Category: Single Op. CW

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW        40      160        0       19

      Totals    40      160        0       19  =   3,040

...And for the third year in a row I don't work North America in
this contest.  This year I didn't work Asia either.  But, as always,
the 10 meter contest is lots of fun.  It wasn't easy topping my big
31 contacts from last year but I managed to hang in there.  Big thrill
this year was a 3-station EU run on Sunday at 1029Z - the only EU
opening I had.  Upcoming: CQ 160 CW from PJ5AA.

Mike Manafo
K3UOC at 7Z5OO
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

QSL DIRECT VIA W1AF