K5NZ sprINT

KB5YVT at aol.com KB5YVT at aol.com
Sun Dec 22 00:01:57 EST 1996

K5NZ sprINT  "Grinch"

1 radio
100wts
40m delta loop apex 60ft.

120 Q's

My best sprint ever!  Never even listened to 80m.  Sorry to Randy K5ZD, his
qso 22 sent name "DE". Was trying to correct it and when I looked up it was
gone, only DE was left.  Couldn't remember what it was.  Guess should have
sent start name again, but I bet someone stopped it soon.  I think WA0I was
sending Panama evertime.  It was all over my log!  G4BUO called me at 0318
and he had 16 Q's.  Really have to work on my code speed, hope I didn't bust
too many names from you fast guys.

K4AAA had 189 with 4 mins to go, man how do they do it!
Great job Bill, didn't hr any numbers higher than yours all night.

WQ5L and I had a real dog fight.

K5NZ     WQ5L
6            6
38          39
46          45
55          54
72          68   he must have took a break :-)
102        95
116        107

73  and happy holidays.....mike

Submissions:              3830 at contesting.com