WB0OLA NA SSB Sprint Low Power Score

Jim Walter 76353.1416 at compuserve.com
Sun Feb 4 00:56:47 EST 1996

                                      NA SSB SPRINT
                                    February 4, 1996

      Call: WB0OLA                   State:  Indiana
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    STATES/PROV

       80       16       11
       40       15       11
       20        1        1
     -----------------------------------

     Totals     32       23  =   736

Name Used:  Jim

Equipment Description:  TS-440S, 100 Watts; R-5 Vertical, 80M Dipole @20'

Club Affiliation: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:  SMC Team #1

                             Signature _____James A. Walter_____________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               James A. Walter  WB0OLA
               1515 Lawndale
               Elkhart, IN 46514

Soap Box:  Pathetic showing, did better last time.  I definitely need to put up a better
low band antenna this Summer.  I also need to get the license upgraded.  Mostly Citizens
Band activity above 3850.  Advanced class would have yielded more QSO's and less rif raf.
No more SSB contests until I take care of both these items, too frustrating.  Should have
tried harder on 20 meters.