Phone Sprint -- AA7TF

stuthill at micron.net stuthill at micron.net
Sun Feb 4 21:58:00 EST 1996

            North American Sprint
           Contest Date: 02/04/1996
                 Mode: SSB

     Station Callsign: AA7TF
    Operator Callsign: AA7TF
     State or Country: ID

      Name: Scott Tuthill
     band        QSOs
     ________________

      20           17 trapped dipole @ 20'
      40           52 dipole @ 20'
      80            0 No dipole, no QSO's!
     ________________

     total:        69 QSOs  X   24 mults  =  claimed score:  1,656
     Time: About 2 1/2 hours
     Rig:  TS-440 barefoot.

	Wow, was 20M dead. Even I pretty much worked everyone I heard on
      the band in the first 20 minutes. Then I went to 40M and found
      out where everyone had gone. What bedlam. But fun as usual. Need
      to figure out how to get an antenna back up for 80M. Worked Danny,
      K7SS/KH6 on 20 and 40. Not sure, but I don't think KH6 counts as
      a mult -- so I didn't. Though it does for a QSO. Congrat's to K6LL
      for a great score. Almost missed working him, one on my last QSO's.

      stuthill at mircon.net